The Omicron variant continues to soar across the country and is spreading far and wide. The continued spread has led to more COVID-19 symptoms appearing in infected patients.
The news: The ZOE Covid study continues to update its list of COVID-19 symptoms, especially among those infected with the omicron symptom.
- The second most common symptom is one that is easy to miss - headaches.
- "An early symptom that many report is so mild and common that it can be easy to miss: headaches," reports Nexstar,
Looking back: In fact, Business Insider recently used data from the Zoe COVID Symptom Study to create a chart that identified the 14 best COVID-19 symptoms from the omicron variant.
- 68% of the persons said that they experienced headache, next to a runny nose, which sat at 73%.
- Other top symptoms of the omicron variant included fatigue, sneezing, sore throat and a hoarse voice, which I reported to Deseret News.
To stop COVID symptoms: Dr. Robert Quigley, senior vice president and global medical director of International SOS, a leading medical and security services company, told me that omicron variant symptoms "can be difficult or impossible to stop" - especially symptoms such as headaches.
- "For those who may experience headaches, sore throats or fever, you can hydrate and take headaches and cold medications to help reduce the symptoms," he said.