"Good Morning America" co-author Amy Robach said she had back pain.
- She thought it was from her daily runs. But days later, the symptoms would not subside. Soon enough, she found out she had tested positive for COVID-19.
Why this matters: The Omicron variant - and COVID-19 in general - can sneak up on people and infect them without them knowing they are sick.
Details: The Jerusalem Post recently published a list of symptoms that could have been a sign that you had COVID-19 without even knowing you were sick. Here's the quick list, but you can check out The Jerusalem Post to see a deeper dive into the symptoms.
- You were sick, but you were not tested for COVID-19.
- You thought you had the flu, but it was really coronavirus and the flu together.
- Your hair falls out in large quantities.
- Your family became ill.
- You had some stomach problems.
- You had an eye infection.
- You had a strange rash or infection on your toes.
One note left: Some of the most common omicron variant symptoms do not always match the "classic three" COVID-19 symptoms (which are considered new cough, fever, and loss or change in taste and smell) that I reported to Deseret News.
- These unique symptoms included: headache, night sweats, and vomiting and loss of appetite, which I reported to Deseret News.